The College offers a four year undergraduate degree course. The course includes theory and practicals of various subjects in Agriculture . The important feature of course contents is that it includes different subjects in Agriculture Business Management. The course curriculum has 160 credits distributed in eight semesters.The student’s academic activities involve delivering seminars and educational visits, participating various sports in intercollegiate as well as inter-university, NSS and cultural activities, etc.
Silient features of the College
1. Highly experienced, qualified and motivated staff
2. Latest Equipments
3. State of the art labsctical work
4. No place for indiscipline
5. Advisory System for each student
6. Peaceful atmosphere for study
7. Fully residential
8. Lush green campus
9. The college has a well developed and maintained college farm at Babhaleshwar.